OBJECTIVES OF LOAD FLOW STUDY
1) Power flow analysis is very important in the planning stages of new networks or addition to existing ones like adding new generator sites, meeting increased load demand, and locating new transmission sites.
2) The load flow solution gives the nodal voltages and phase angles and hence the power injection at all the buses and power flows through interconnecting power channels.
3) It is helpful in determining the best location as well as the optimal capacity of the proposed generating station, substation, and new lines. 4) It determines the voltage of the buses. The voltage level at certain buses must be kept within the closed tolerances.
5) System transmission loss minimizes.
6) Economic system operation with respect to fuel cost to generate all the power needed
7) The line flows can be known. The line should not be overloaded, it means, we should not operate close to their stability or thermal limits.
Related topic – click here
- Types Of Losses In Transformer Explained
- Differences Between 8085 And 8086 Microprocessor
- 8085 Microprocessor Architecture | Working On 8085 Microprocessor
- Difference Between Single-Phase And Three-Phase Transformer
- Water Filter Essential For Purification Of Drinking Water
- Thermocouple Types And Comparison | Thermocouple Of 8000-Liter Storage Tank
Welcome to my website! I’m Aanchal Gupta, an expert in Electrical Technology, and I’m excited to share my knowledge and insights with you. With a strong educational background and practical experience, I aim to provide valuable information and solutions related to the field of electrical engineering.
I hold a Bachelor of Engineering (BE) degree in Electrical Engineering, which has equipped me with a solid foundation in the principles and applications of electrical technology. Throughout my academic journey, I focused on developing a deep understanding of various electrical systems, circuits, and power distribution networks.